Friday 4 September 2015

This or that tag...


1)   Pepsi or coke?
Coke, what is this? That’s like asking if its ok to pay with monopoly money

2)   Strawberries or blueberries?
I don’t love either one, but I appreciate strawberries in a salad or a strawberry banana smoothie. So, strawberries I guess

3)   Rock or rap?
Rap, duh! Even though my favourite band is McBusted, which if you don’t know who they are… SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!

4)   Horror or Comedy?
Simply because Kevin Hart was born, I think the obvious choice is comedy. Horror is an actual waste of time, if you ask me

5)   Blue or green?
Green for sure, my favourite colour is actually green

6)   Night or morning?
I’d like to say night because I don’t play when it comes to my sleep, but I’m going to say morning because the night time generally, just makes me think of all the things I was supposed to do that day but haven’t

7)   Life or death?
Ok? Moving on…

8)   Make-up or no make-up?
I’d like to be all deep and say no make-up, like celebrities who are in an obvious intense relationship with photo shop would say. However, I’d like to think I’m a real person and not a togetherness of people’s standards… Kim Kardashian! so I’m going to say make-up. Even though rubbing my eyes when I feel like it would be blissful

9)   Jeans or leggings?
Leggings

10)  Starbucks or Tim Hortons?
Starbucks, even though I’ve only ever ordered a green tea lemonade and cake pop. So, technically… doesn't count

11)  Dairy queen or Baskin Robbins?
It's all just ice-cream if I'm being honest. Baskin Robbins, I guess… I mean since I have never tried Dairy Queen

12)  Spring or Fall?
Spring weather, fall fashion

13)  Winter or Summer?
SUMMER!!!!!
 I live in Canada, so in the winter, you generally question your wanting to be alive. The hope of summer is everything to people like me

14)  Chocolate or Vanilla?
Vanilla ice-cream, but chocolate everything else…

15)    Cats or Dogs?
None, but if it is like a life or death, gun to the head type thing, I can tolerate a tiny, tiny dog

16)     Nachos or French fries?
I’d rather eat sand than cheese so French fries…

17)     Hotdogs or Hamburgers?
Hotdogs, mainly because I am lazy and cheap; and there are hot dog food trucks right across the road from my apartment

18)      Skittles or Starburst?

Oooooh that’s tough, um… I’ll just go with starburst because I haven’t had them in a while… and this question just made me remember how much I LOVE them

No comments:

Post a Comment